Hate my Life!
I just hate my life, everything about me!The last two days wasnt going well at all for me. Just hate it. First, arguement with bf. Second, I know it's only 2 months but I just hate myself for not having a job to occupy my times. Third, argggggg dont know why I just cant have a peaceful family dinner, every other day just quarrel, just feel sebei sianz about that. Fourth, I just dont understand my sister. Overall, I just too fed up and pissed to put everything in details!
How I miss my freedom in Brissy but I hate the quarrels with bf over there. Although I do love to have someone there for me when I really need, a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen to my problems and talking to me but I think I do better alone! I dont want anyone with me, I dont need anyone with me! Can someone just make me invisable or dissapear from this world?



<< Home