Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Early Day!!!

Woke up early today at 7.30 am cos darling is having his exam at 8 am so got to fetch him to uni. I decided that after that I shall go to West End to buy his fav food, chicken wings so that I could mirinate and store in the fridge for him. He love to as and when just tell me he want to eat chicken wing can I cook for him so now I shall store in the fridge and wait for him to says :P I bought 3.5 Kg of chicken wings (counted them back home, onli 23 pcs) so I could cook ard 4 times for him :) Didnt know that it was so tiring mirinating 23 pcs of chicken wings cos they were big wings, now hand feel so tired.

Sometimes just cooking for the one u love makes u happy esp when you see him eating happily :P but for now my hands still smell of chicken wings even when I am already wearing double layer of gloves arghhhh.