Friends from Sin :)
Off we go to Gold Coast Movie World to meet up with Evelyn and Terry :) Yuppie :> Been so long since i last saw them heehee.Reached there at almost 3pm and finally get to see them heehee feel so happy. I know it's just frens frm sin but I just cant describe the happiness in me. Maybe is cos it is so long since I saw any of my frens so here they are now in Brissy and I just feel so excited seeing them :) We spent the whole afternoon in the movie world sightseeing, shopping etc :)
Finally a nice pic in movie world :)


Next we drove back to Surfers Paradise where Evelyn and Terry were staying, their hotel Courtyard Marriott were right in the middle of Surfers, a good location. We spent the night there too :) We had seafood for dinner, took lots of pics, went to casino, etc etc, a happy night together. Darling and Terry decided that we should play some games before sleeping so we went to the beer shop nearby to get some beer and midori illusion. Loser will have to drink half glass of any be it beer or midori. I finished the 4 bottles of illusion, but actually I only drank 2 bottles cos darling helped me with the rest. Even with 2, hahaha I nearly slp in the toliet cos my max intake is only 1 and I took over the max so i vomitted like 3 times after that. Kaoz hate that feeling of drunk :P No more next time kekeke.
We woke up early this morning cos we have to check up by 11 am. We had our breakfast FOC cos the staffs see us as one of the room guest so we ended up saving $40. We went to the beach to take some pics before we check out and drove back to Brissy.
Another one




<< Home