Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

They are back to SIN

Times really flies when you seem to be enjoying. Evelyn and Terry took the 1.40pm plane to return to Sin just now. So here I am again alone with darling in Brissy :(

Yesterday, took Evelyn and Terry to shop at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre before driving them back to our place to rest and pack. Spent ard 3 hours there.

Night time was better heeehee cos I bought them to dine at Westend where they find the food good. Next, Mt Coota, to see the night view of Brissy. Then conrad casino, where the environment and ppl were totally diff frm the casino at Gold Coast. Over here, the ppl were well dress and took more care with their appearance rather than just wearing casual. The music was good too cos there is a live band. Second last stop was the strip club at Chinatown. Cos they wont get a chance to see that in Sin, we took them to one here. To me nothg special cos I been there for 3 times. And the ger there is only just dancing while taking their clothes off slowly, the guys in the club esp those J just like colour wolf kekeke. Last stop, supper at Cybercity before returning to home sweet home :) Altot tired but we still play cards till 2 am then we go to slp.

When I woke up this morning, Eve and Terry were already up and changed kekeke. Didnt even know they woke up, I must be too tired. Bought them ard my uni to take a look and took some pics. Then we went to Chinatown for dim sum before sending them to the airport.

Started to miss them already when I am typing this entry :(

Evelyn and me in UQ Posted by Picasa