Am I correct in giving it another try?
I decided to give the relation one last try.But somehow or rather, everytime when I give in and have it another go, I feel that he start to relax and back to the somehow heck care me person again. I really at times feel am I correct to give the relation another try anot? Last time he is not like this at all, he will think of me too, now he simply cant be bother about how I feel and what I need.
I feel that he still so selfish at some stuffs, he still think only about himself. I feel so tired about these things already. That I think I will give up trying on these things. Since it doesnt bother him at all, why should it bother me. And since he feel it it not impt to this relation so I just let it be. Inside me I know this stuff is very impt to relation, it just let you feel secure, safe, close etc maybe this just applies to me. But he just want it his way of doing, doesnt consider what I think or what I says at all.
I think sooner or later we will still end up as just friends cos I still feel he is so so so selfish when comes to all these which I simply just hate it so much in his way of doing cos he just think of himself without giving a little thoughts on me. I think he already had enough of me and not interested in me anymore that why he says is not impt.



<< Home