Chance?
These days without him, I not sure of my feeling in me. Even though there is so much in me wanna to give in and patch things up and I still love him so much, I just cant do it. Inside I am so scare and afraid of getting hurt again.He no longer the same guy who I know 4 years back. He just become different overnight when we reached here this sem, and I just cant stand this guy.
You know last time when we quarrel, he is still so sweet to me trying to make things ok and work so that the quarrel will stop. Now he just join in and continue the quarrel etc. We cant communciate too. I find it so hard to let him understand how I feel. Anything I says, he will just misunderstood it for another meaning. Just like last night when I was trying to tell him how I feel, he just take it as another meaning. Now I am just too scare to says anymore things to him. I just let it be. I think things actually is better this way, stay as friends. Even when he says that I dont take this relationship seriously, don tresure this relation, I just let him think that way, even when I am hurt by what he says.
Guess I come to a point where explaining to him is no longer useful and will make things even more worst. So I just stop explaining and stop trying to make things works.



<< Home