Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2005

So scare just now

I am so scare just now, scare out of my wit. I was asleep when suddenly the garage door opened. I thought what happen since he will not leave the house without telling me or without leaving a note. This just makes me think of what Ting Feng did when we are staying together.

I jumped out of my bed and went running down to the garage nearly tripping over the cables at the stair which will make me go rolling down, lucky i hold on the the railing tight else I think I would be in the hospital with head injuries, no I think I will be at home bleeding to death.

He was actually the one opening the garage and driving out when I saw, I was so angry and upset at that moment and I just go running up back to my room, he didnt even go after me seeing me. Just hate that.

I am really a nobody to him anymore. We are finish, done with each other. I know it even when he didnt gave me the answer in his room when in the afternoon, I have a talk with him on this to settle once and for all, he just kept quiet without saying.