How I love my bf/hubby to......
I love my bf/hubby to give me a goodnight kiss every night but you say if you give me a goodnight kiss every night, I will not treasure it at all.I love my bf/hubby to walk beside me whenever we are out, not in front of me, not behind me so that I know he is just beside me but you say you are not my bao biao.
I love my bf/hubby to hug me to sleep but you say your hand is tired just after 5 minutes.
I love my bf/hubby to keep to his words, his promises but you never seem to be able to keep to your words or promises to me.
I love my bf/hubby to be able to shop with me, to enjoy with me, to do things together so that I know when every moment my bf/hubby spend together with me, he is happy but you say shopping is so boring and tiring and what’s there to shop, why can’t we go movies instead when there isn’t any good movie around etc etc.
I love traveling with my bf/hubby but the very first time/last time we went traveling together in Sydney, we ended up quarrelling almost everyday.
I love having my bf/hubby around me whenever time allows but whenever time allows you would rather sleep at home.
The list just goes on and on…………..too long for me to write……………..and too sad for me to continue……………



<< Home