Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am sick AGAIN

I am sick again :( Woke up at 7 am feeling so giddy and I know there it goes again my giddy spell :( Just hate the giddy feeling :( and worst I cant find my medicine. So I had no choice but to asked my mum where is my medicine, lucky she is able to help me find :)

Had my medicine and had another flu medicine too so that I could fall asleep better, but woke up when my phone rang. Went back to bed after that. Cant really get to sleep so woke up and returned bf's call.

I really regret calling him, arghhhhh!! I am damm angry!!

The first thing he said to me was, why woke up so late?? TMD already told him I am giddy yet still says stupid things!! I think he just dont listen to what I said to him at all!!!

Second reason for being angry: Ask me I dont need to eat and what I am going to eat? Told him got nothing to eat and yet he says my hse got mian sian mah can cook!!! I am sick and I am giddy, told him I feel the whole room is turing round and round when I open or close my eyes and he still ask me to go and cook myself if I am hungry. Idoilt!! Is this how a bf treat his gf when she is sick!!! Arghhhhhh!!! Damm it!!!

Third: Why cant he just offer to buy something foir me to eat when he is just simply so free at home where slping is just his only thing that he can do!!!

Sometime I really feel that got bf as if no bf!!