First day of New Year
Today is the first day of New Year.Usual Practice: Usually go to my 4th Uncle's place for gathering. Altot my dad is the eldest son but we usually go to my 4th Uncle's place as this is where my late granny stayed. Or for the last few years, all the aunties and uncles will come over my place.
This year: We didnt go over nor did they come over to our place.
So how did I spend my new year this year? My sis and bro came over with their family in the morning till afternoon. Then I went to get the tickets for the movie that I going to watch with my parents in late afternoon with my sister. So by 5 pm, my parents and I were in the comfy seats to watch the movie :) After dinner, time to go home to rest :)
A very relaxing New Year day :)



<< Home