Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 18, 2005

If it isnt.......

If it isnt because of my graduation ceremony, I would have fly back to Singapore today!!!
If it isnt because of my Sydney Trip with Wenjing, I would have fly back to Singapore today!!!

I was so sad last night, I cried myself to sleep. A heated quarrel, those heated words frm his mouth, yup frm his mouth: "Why cant you wei que yourself cos of me???", "Why cant you do this cos of me etc etc??" Those words still ringing in my head right now. So everytime we quarrel, he will says why is it always his fault, why I cant feel is my fault?? Why do I need to wei que myself when the main reason is his friend!!! Sometime I just hate having this car!!! Half of the time the fault lies with the car cos his fren ask him to please bring him there, bring him here. But due to his not being able to reconigse the road, I had to be the driver even when I am not willing to go!!!

And what I hate most is when comes to his frens like this time round, he offered to drive all the way up to Gold Coast, when sometime I feel really tired, I asked him to drive he will give me all kind of reasons, faces etc etc. I just hate that! I am so not impt compare to his friends!!!

I JUST HATE GUYS WHO THINKS OF THEIR FRIENDS OF MORE IMPORTANCE THAN THEIR OWN GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! DAMM IT!!! WHO ARE THEY HUGGING OR KISSING?? THEIR FRIENDS OR GIRLFRIEND!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!