Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Prewedding MV

Seldom post on my wedding stuffs but thought should jot this down :)

Collected my Prewedding MV from MDW. When Kel told me it's ready, my heart was like happy yet nervous because not sure what is the outcome from the shooting due to my "big size" and Kel always scared me with "must be 2 fat fat people in the MV".

Stepped into MDW 10 minutes after putting down the phone with Lydia, heavy heart yet excited and Kel wants to watch it at there so there we are seated. Image came onto the screen, the scene the feel....the feeling inside me...one word "HAPPY!" Pretty good skill I must says :) Happy me went home with the DVD.

Afew days of watching the MV on repeated mode. Wow the MV together with the song we chose to go with it was good. The first few times i watched it with volume being soft cos that the sound effect from my lappy. The more I watched the more touching it gets. Esp today I purposely bought it to office so that I could on it loud and clear, even better!!

It bought back the momeries of us first together, the up slope and down slope we had together, the happy times, the sad times, the day we went for photoshoot etc after watching the MV. And the look on my face during the shooting, happiness was all written on it.

Money well-worth and spent!!! Love the MV!