Sirocco, Bangkok, Thailand
If nothings goes wrong I be dining with Kel, JQ and Mel at Sirocco, Bangkok, Thailand either on the 19th or 20th Dec 2007 :) Isnt the view just wonderful?

Located high above the earth on the 63rd floor of The Dome at State Tower, Sirocco is the world’s highest al fresco restaurant with a breathtaking view of Bangkok :) Cant wait to see the beautiful view :) I think this will be an unforgetable moment, cos how many times in life will you get to dine in this kind of fine dining place with such a good environment and expensive food(around S$100 to $200 per person and needs at least one week adv reservation) unless you are super rich. It be even better or more to perfect if I get a ring from him at such a perfect place unless it rains lah :P but yeah I know he will not be doing that lah. He just so not this kind of person. My personal feeling, he's not prepare to knee down with a ring any time soon :( esp when there are friends and strangers around :( Anyway, will just enjoy the view, food and company :)

For more pics and info:
http://www.thedomebkk.com/web/sirc_gallery_02main.html
<< Home