Tired
This is the 2nd time today I writing my blog :) Got to keep this up, just like reflecting myself everyday etc.Just came back from dinner at Sunnybank with BF, Huimin and Guek Hong. Feeling so full and tired now, my diet plan for today is gone again kekeke. Just cant resist the temptation of good food. But from tomorrow onwards I will make I follow my diet plan closely :)
Sign up for my tennis class with Wang Xin also, gonna start the class on 23 Sept 04. Yuppie!!! Must try to do abit of exercise else not healthy. I feel I am not fit cos keep on having those headache and giddy spell, getting more often these days. It's like ok this moment but the next moment I be having the spell again.
OK better go get on with reading my whole lists of journals.



<< Home